Monday, June 3, 2013

If You Happen to See

 If you happen to see, the most beautiful cat in the world , tell him I love him, tell him I want my baby, I want him back, back here with me.

Tell him I'm sorry, and I miss him.

He just wandered away, maybe it was the big strange dog barking that chased him away.  But that old dog is gone now and I want him to come back where he belongs, here resting on the mat at my back door.  He has been sent a great new house to use this winter, it even has a heating pad inside and plastic doors to go in and out, front and back as he pleases.

His food is waiting for him, but not out at night as the raccoons in the woods come over and wash their paws in the water and eat the little crunchy tidbits in his dish.  We don't want to feed them, just the beautiful cat with the green eyes and the gentle personality.

So, if you happen to see him, just call him Chester and send him back home, back home to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment